Thursday, April 3, 2014

....The wait is on....


     I thought for sure I would have this little guy by now... He likes his home too much! I have been trying to be so patient...but I am too excited to meet him! 
Alas as you can see April 1st came and went... I will admit it's been hard to not get discouraged in thinking I know my body better than I do. Or I'll be that exception where you have everything work out in the correct order...! 
All well, in keeping my head up... moms Kigan, and I have been going on long walks, curbing, little bits of jogging and a spicy meal ta boot. Guess our baby boy will come when he is good and ready, or so they say haha... 

// Just a few glam shots from our walks and the pretty delights of spring //




                        Cheese //




                    Mr photographer 👆



                     
                 Come on bebe 👶




Couldn't pass up this perdy house and flower tree 🌷🌸🌺





No comments:

Post a Comment