Friday, September 11, 2015

Fresh Air





Couple weekends ago we went camping to ⍙ Pyramid Lake in the Uintas. I love it up there! We went with Kigans brother Chad and his fiancé Maja, and Kayli his lil sis. 

Somehow I forgot to be an extra awesome mom and pack for colder weather.... Lesson learned. It's kinda rough camping with a munchkin. But it is so fun once you find the right balance. Emerson is so easy to please and happy all the time! He is our little wild lion. Busy body and just so fun. He loves 4-wheeling and will cry in desperation if he can't sit on one of them! 
Kigan only loves camping ONLY because his awesome brother has 4-wheelers. I have to trick him into camping...wonder where emerson gets his passion? Haha 

Anyway I got to paddle board my first time! I've been dying to go....and of course I love it! Just as I suspected. ✌🏼️








Echo lake ⌲⌲














Back at camp ⋈










5 comments:

  1. I'm with Milan, blog more!! LOVE IT!! and Taylor hates camping too! It drives me nuts because I LOVE camping AND we met on a freaking camping trip!?! explain that one to me.. I love the photos! I love Emerson (what a hunk!! and so stylish!!) and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO CAMPING WITH YOOOOOOUUUUU <3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great. Do blog more. Love you, love your cute family, love everything about this. That Emerson needs a light cheek pinch from his auntie mo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete